Friday 5 December 2008

first time ni...

It's quite a while ago I'm planning to start blogging. At last, my first blog has been created! I'm not a person who loves writing nor reading, but I'm addicted to read other people's blog. Furthermore, with my broken English always be an obstacle for me to write something for public. some people might says 'ada aku kisah?' Aah ekk..just ignore la what you people want to say :) Officially, I launched my own blog names 'Authenticity is my priority!!!'

This blog is created to share about authenticity. Authenticity of what? Of coz authenticity of designer brand! Handbags? make up? clothes? muahaha..Am I a brand conscious? Honestly, I'm not. Sometimes, I willing to wait for a years to get a certain authentic stuff. I hope, by next year I can own LV! chiiaaayyyokkkk....