Monday 23 March 2009

LV Neverfull Damier

NOW IT'S AVAILABLE IN UK!!!
it's not available online.
available in Manchester and London only.
so kene naik taxi, naik train, jalan kaki pegi itu LV Manchester :)

Neverfull Damier PM : RM2280*
Neverfull Damier MM:RM2420*
Neverfull Damier GM: RM2550*

*Da price is same for Neverfull Monogram
*Bag+Dustbag only (inclusive handling..yummy price)
*Valid if my sis bring it back to Msia only (30 April 2009). You must be able to collect at Cheras/Pjaya/N9. My sis can post it with xtra cost.
*promotion
*100% authentics - coz I only purchase LV item at LV's boutique/website.
*I can get da box+paperbag but I'll post both from UK (RM95-postage cost-new price). My sis can't bring all boxes+paperbags. sorry dear.

Don't hesitate to email me if u have further question.
mazliana.ak@gmail.com