Tuesday 10 May 2011

LV Palermo PM SOLD


LV PALERMO MONOGRAM PM
SOLD



Condition: EXCELLENT!
Rating: 9/10
Size: 14.5" x 10.6" x 6.7"
Features:
-Large capacity
-Large opening for easy access to contents
-One interior mobile phone pocket
-One interior flat pocket
-Zipped closing for security
*information is taken from LV website*


This bag comes with a strap. So, You can carry this bag by hand, shoulder or cross the body.



Front view: Good shape and condition. The leather changed slightly to honey patina. But, not obvious.


Side view


The strap is LIKE NEW!!! No scrath at all on the gold brass!


Comes with the original dustbag.


LOOK!!! Its clean! Not change to fully honey patina yet! No scrath. You can see the reflection of my camera :)



The chain is still like NEW! No scrath at all (because I NEVER remove the sticker since the day I bought it)


Clean and clear. Suci lagi murni. No stain. With proud, I would say still like NEW!


Can't you see? I couldn't see the leather change to honey patina :)


Inside: It was born in France. Authentic!!!


The buyer will get a new original paperbag + box.
View is welcome.

SMS/Call me at 012 6790079
or
Email at mazliana.ak@gmail.com